This actually kind of scared me when I first saw it and it sank in.
HOLY SHIT, IT WAS THE ORIGINAL ONE
MAKE A WISH
the first post ever on tumblr
this was why they put the reblog button on the bottom of posts
I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO SEE LINDSAY LOHAN OR SOME SHIT WOW
Always reblog because perfection.
I was waiting for the stupid patrick thing but yay the real post. love it.
This is sacred
OHMYZOD IT’S BACK
I REMEMBER WHEN THIS HAD 10000 NOTES AND I HAD TO TAKE THE TIME AND SCROLL ALL THE WAY BACK UP TO REBLOG
“She removes her wig, her eyelashes, her makeup, never breaking eye contact with the reflection of her natural self. It’s an intimate, powerful moment television doesn’t often show: A black woman removing all the elements white supremacy tells her she has to wear to be beautiful, successful, powerful. And let’s not forget that that wasn’t just Annalise taking it off: It was Davis, too—Davis, who remains brave in a world where a New York Times critic can get away with calling her ‘less classically beautiful.’” x
Yeah. This was dumb dope to me.
IT WOULD BE A BAD PICKUP LINE IF IT WASN’T SO ACCURATE
You can plug in anywhere on the square
God is that you
- abetterqueue.com - filter & browse Netflix instant movies with Rotten Tomatoe’s Tomatometer
- oracleofbacon.org - connect actors by the movies they’ve acted in together
- movie-censorship.com - find the differences between different releases of the same movie
- imsdb.com - a database of tons of movie scripts!
- whatthemovie.com - attempt to identify movies by the screenshot of one scene alone
- canistream.it - check if something’s streaming on Netflix, Hulu, Vudu, Amazon, Crackle, Blockbuster, YouTuber, Redbox, or iTunes with one click!
- doesthedogdie.com - ranks films based on whether the dog/pet in them dies, so you can watch without covering your eyes.
- movie.tumblr.com - a tumblr blog full of movie quotes, scenes, facts, news, trailers and everything else movies!
I’ll give it to you movie.tumblr.com you earned my follow after this. Much love to the growing movie community on tumblr!
Vintage Gay Couples
The secret history
Who took the photos… and who developed them?
Henri-Marie-Aristide by Edgar Maxence 1894